And Justin Rose made the trip to the Ed Sullivan Theater to deliver Letterman's Top 10 on Tuesday, June 18. The video is below; if you want to skip watching and just read the list, look below the video.
Top Ten Questions People Ask Me About Golf delivered by Justin Rose
10. "There is regular golf, there is miniature golf - how come no giant golf?"
9. "Why don't all balls have dimples?"
8. "Does Obamacare cover the yips?"
7. "Ever get tired of Jim Nantz whispering?"
6. "Would you let President Putin hold your trophy?"
5. "How often do you slap your caddy?"
4. "Is a threesome better than a foursome?"
3. "Can you get me an autograph from PGA Honorary President Allen Wronowski?"
2. "Would you say this is my sweet spot?"
1. "Where's the strangest place you've ever made bogey?"